Grade 80 & Grade 100 Alloy Chain
WARNING Do not exceed Working Load Limits (WLL)! Failure to read, understand and follow the CAUTIONS listed here may cause serious physical injury and property damage.
- Do Not load an assembly in excess of working load limits shown.
- Do Not put an unequal load on one leg of a sling. Distribute the load evenly.
- Do Not expose assembly to impact, rapid lifts or sudden stops.
- Do Not tie knots or allow chains to become twisted.
- Do Not use a chain that appears to be defective, worn or damaged.
- Do Not fasten chain over sharp corners or edges. Protect with padding.
- Do Not tip load hooks. The latch must never support the load.
When using non-cradle or non-shortening grab hooks in a shortening or choker application, the Working Load Limit (WLL) of the sling must be reduced by 20%. Please reference our Cautions & Warnings section for more information.
* Large diameter chain manufactured at our Jeannette facility.